Eminonu Square is the Plaza and Pier where you go to take ferry lines, to go to Sultanahmet Square and Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar, Spice Bazaar, Galata Bridge, Archaeology Museum, Golden Horn and many other great sites at the European side of Istanbul, or just to transfer between ferry lines. Eminonu Square itself is an interesting place where you can see the ambiance of Istanbul. Here are some pics I took at Eminonu Square, Istanbul.
* Sultanahmet - which contains Topkapi Palace, Aya Sofia, the Blue Mosque and Aya Irini among about a thousand other incredible pieces of architecture;
* Suleymaniye - the huge mosque complex of Suleyman the Magnificent;
* Yeni Cami (The new mosque) - the mosque that dominates the waterfront by the Galata Bridge; there is a wide open space in front where people feed the pigeons.
* The Grand Bazaar - as much to look at as to shop in.
* The Spice Bazaar - another Ottoman caravanserai, right on the water, next to Yeni Camii;